Step up to the next level
Stand out from the crowd with photos and videos so impressive, they’ll inspire you to keep shooting and learning. Out of the box, you can leave things up to the camera and immediately start taking great photos and videos without the learning curve. As your skills develop, the D5600 offers plenty of room to grow with exceptional image quality, intuitive controls and powerful tools for pushing the boundaries of your creativity as far as they’ll bend. Unlike others, with a battery lasting over 970 shots per charge, you’ll be able to keep shooting all day long.
- Large, 24.2 MP DX-format CMOS sensor delivers high quality photos and videos in nearly any condition
- Always connected to your smart device with SnapBridge for seamless transferring, sharing and remote camera control
- 3.2-inch Vari-angle touch LCD lets you swipe, pinch, zoom and even set focus with your fingertips, just like a smartphone
- Advanced 39-point Auto Focus system quickly acquires focus where you want it
- Wide ISO range from 100-25,600 lets you shoot from dawn to dusk with confidence
- Full HD 1080 at 60p video capability with built-in stereo sound
Your photos never looked so good
You’ll want to share every shot once you see the extraordinary detail, clarity and low noise you can achieve with the D5600 and a versatile NIKKOR kit lens. Its large high-resolution sensor and broad ISO range help deliver high quality photos and videos in nearly any condition, from sunny skies to dimly-lit concerts. And with a wide range of interchangeable NIKKOR lenses at your disposal, images with stunning background blur and richly-toned contrasts are yours for the taking.
Better in Low Light
Shoot from dawn to dusk with no problems. Nikon’s EXPEED image processor combined with an outstanding autofocus system and the ability to shoot at ISO 25,600, and an expanded ISO sensitivity of 6,400 in Night Landscape mode, ensures low-light scenes and difficult lighting situations are handled with ease making the D5600 a low-light powerhouse. And when the lighting is extremely dim—or you want to eliminate shadows in a bright portrait—the D5600’s built-in flash is at the ready to help illuminate any scene.