Our camera warranty provides coverage for equipment for manufacturer defects that can result in the loss of operation. It will cover parts and labor at no additional charge. Please remember, this warranty does not cover equipment which has been misused, tampered with, modified or damaged as a result of accident, liquid, grit, impact or lack of proper care. Accessories may or may not be covered.
Our various other warranty packages cover other malfunctions due to accidental damage from handling (ADH). This includes malfunctions due to liquid damage that were the result of an accident. All types of accidental damage, including liquid damage, will be covered at the discretion of our staff.
All items in need of repair must be returned to us for repair or taken to an authorized Canadian vendor to fulfill the manufacturer’s or our warranty. Manufacturer’s and our warranties cover the cost of parts and labour only. These warranties do not cover rentals, lost fees or other expenditures.
This plan provides the customer with a one-time replacement or reimbursement in the event that the product purchased malfunction’s due to a manufacturer’s defect. This plan does not cover accessories and is only valid within Canada.
What does our special warranty plan cover?
- Drops – From cracked screens to broken internal parts, we cover the big damage that can come from the smallest falls.
- SD Card Reader Failure – We cover SD card reader failure, which could prevent you from being able to store or access files on your camera.
- Spills – Doesn’t matter if it’s one splash, one spill, or full immersion—we’ve got you covered.
- Broken Buttons – Power, Zoom, Delete, Telephoto … cameras have lots of buttons. We cover all of them.
- All Mechanical/Electrical Failures from Normal Use – We cover you beyond the manufacturer’s warranty, or if the manufacturer denies coverage for normal-use failures.
- Broken Zoom Engine – We cover your camera’s zoom engine, which allows your lens to zoom in or out.
If a product covered by warranty is shipped to us for repair, the customer pays for shipping the product to us. We will cover the cost of shipping the repair back to the customer.